First, this listing is for a 1987 Land Rover 130. Ebay doesn't allow this so it show as 1980.
This car has done only 14,000 miles from new, I don't think you find a 130 with less miles in the USA. It served as a government vehicle in The Netherlands.
This truck was brought in the US as a two door. I bought it a year ago and converted it to crew cab with almost only new parts.
- Frame is very clean, absolutely no rust, all original and never welded.
- Bulkhead no rust, never welded
- Front doors totally rust free
- Middle row doors brand new with new door panels
- New Puma front seats
- New Puma 2nd row seats
- New pick up box
- New Sawtooth wheels with new tires (spare is different)
- Winch bumper (no winch)
- New Exmoor carpets
- Almost new Puma roof with as good as new headliner
- Brand new seat belts on all seats
- Back up camera
- Timing belt replaced, engine serviced
The car has been very professionally painted, in and outside in original Land Rover white with a black roof. THe pain job only costed close to $ 10 K.
The car has the 2.5 TD Land Rover engine, engine runs perfect so is transmission and everything else on this car. What else can you expect from a car with this low mileage.
Car is located in Michigan and has clear MI title in my name. People interested are always welcome to check it out.
The grey 130 in one of the pictures is sold but I have more Defenders 110 and 130 for sale, email me if you are interested or looking for something.