Custom Build your Dream Land Rover Defenders, 90-110 or 130
*Please note that this ad is for a custom build Defender. The pictures of the vehicles shown are from our previous builds, just to give you an idea on the possibilities.
Defender build slots available!
Get in touch and reserve your build slot for Januari, and receive your car before the summer of 2018!
Always dreamed about owning your own, unique, one of a kind Land Rover Defender?
We at The-Landrovers offer you the option to custom build your Dream Defender.
Together we can tailor it to your specific needs and wishes.
We strive for absolute perfection and that is where top design meets high quality.
And high quality means that all our Defenders still need to be driven around by proud Defender owners for the next 25 years.
And if our pictures and website didn't convince you yet, feel free to ask our previous customers!
So whether your Defender needs to be an exact copy of the latest 2015 Adventure edition, or a full options bespoke one,
you found the right Defender restoration company to do the job!
We have plenty of stock: all types of LHD 90’s and all types of LHD 110’s and a few LHD130's. All models available in convertible version.
All are carefully selected to be eligible for US import and registration. This means we could start the same week as the build order has been placed!
Build your Dream pricing:
It is hard to attach a flat rate to a custom-built Defender, given the hundreds of options and configurations to choose from.
To give you an idea, we’ve listed the starting prices for our custom orders (includes all the basics, as described below).
Defender 90 LHD starting at $67,500
Defender 130 LHD, starting at $90,000
Defender 110 LHD, starting at $72,500
Personalized quotation: Get in touch!
Please get in touch with Daniel or Peter for a personalized quotation, or when you wish to have more info on our build your dream program. Set up your build through email and connect over the phone to discuss the details.
To keep up to date with our latest builds:
Follow us on Instagram: thelandrovers
or youtube: the landrovers
Here’s what is included in the base price of every Defender custom build:
- Choose your color: Top quality custom paint finish (Spies Hecker, used by Mercedes and in the Formula one), inside and outside. Encompassing two layers of aluminum primer, base coat, color coat, and clear coat.
- New doors: We replace all doors with new ones to prevent the well-known problem of galvanic corrosion in the old doors
- All body panels are sprayed separately
Wheels en tires
- Choose your wheels and tires: 16″ Sawtooth, Boost Alloys, etc. with BF Goodrich, General Grabber, Good Year, or equivalent. All brand new.
- The backbone of the vehicle: Often under-valued, the chassis forms the backbone, and therefore the basis, of the Defender. It is an incredibly important component, and that’s why we ensure that no spot is left untouched. A bare metal treatment is performed, rust treated (inside and outside), epoxy coated and finished with two layers of paint to ensure the best possible protection.
A large amount of technical work is done to make sure the vehicle performs as well, or even better, than when it left the factory. All with original Land Rover or OEM quality parts.
Here is a glimpse of the mechanical work performed:
- Engine: A complete overhaul of the engine is performed: new pistons, piston rings, machined block and all new ancillaries.
- 200TDI includes reconditioned fuel pump, Garret Turbo and fuel pump
- V8 includes new ignition system and reconditioned carburators
- Transmission: We will install a new clutch system including heavy duty fork, bearing, slave, and master cylinder, plus a refreshment of all fluids.
- Brakes: We rebuild the whole brake system with new parts, including brake pipes, cylinders, calipers, vented disks, pads, shoes, and hoses.
- Front and rear Axle: We place new swivels and CV joints on the front axle. New propshafts will be installed as well as a complete overhaul of the drive axles and hubs, including all seals and bearings.
- Suspension: We rebuild the whole suspension, including springs, shocks, mountings, and bushes. All brand new and with galvanized parts!
- Steering: New Adwest (OEM) steering box, track rods, steering rod and ball joints.
- Stainless steel nuts and bolts package
- New alluminum Steering Guard
- New fuel tank and fuel lines
- New exhaust
- New battery
- New spare wheel carrier
- Checker plate kit (when preferred)
- New rubbers and seals
- New front window
- New…. all parts that are subject to wear and tear