had about 68,000 miles, since then we have put 110,000 miles on it for a 178,000 total. It
has clear title, it has never been wreck or crashed in any way, no body damage at all, no
missing pieces, just peeling of the clear coat that you probably can buff out. We have not
driven it a couple of years so we have decided to sell it. I will list everything I can in good
faith below, but feel free to ask me any questions. I will also be adding more pictures, my
wife forgot to take engine bay pictures.
1) Battery is dead, why? Drivers door lock, 2 years ago when we parked it (we got another
vehicle), the drivers side door lock was giving me trouble, so I started to repair as I had done
years ago to the same door (one of the plastic pieces comes off the lock rod, so it needs another
dose of JB Weld and it will be fixed), unknowingly by not completing repair, the car thinks the
door is open and runs the battery down. Batteries are expensive, about $175 I think.
2) Heater does not work, why? I repaired the commonly leaking heater core O-rings twice,
once they started to leak again in the passenger foot well, I took a piece of radiator hose,
and made a U connection in the engine bay, by passing the heater core and it has worked
perfectly for 30,000+ miles, no issues. Plus its always hot here in California, so no need for
a heater anyways.
3) Air works, but could use a recharge, its cool, but not cold like I like it.
4) You are going have buff the paint out, there a few miner chips here and there, as any car
get driving down the road, but the clear coat seam to be baking off in the sun.
5) We always checked and changed the fluids regularly, but after sitting for 2 years, you should
change and update all the fluids.
6) Tires are brand new, they where about $1250 for all four, they might have 75 miles on them?
7) No rips or tears in the upholstery, its not cracked, just need a good cleaning.
8) Comes with brand new in the box car cover, cover with green leather Range Rover bag,
the holds drivers manual and shop manual I bought for it, plus extras. Two keys.
9) Engine, runs very strong, does not spoke at all, no real oil leaks, maybe some slight
seepage around valve covers, oil pan, very little if any thing. Does not burn oil.
10) Full file of records, showing oil changes, also head gasket was replaced maybe 25,000
11) Air suspension not used, we had spring replacement upgrade done. Rides very well.
12) Transmission, no issues, everything works, no leaks, perfect.
13) You need to tow away, as described above you will need to do a overall service on the
vehicle. Just trying to describe everything I can about it.
14) Brakes, are never, no issues, perfect.
15) Great truck for the price, we loved it, just time to move on, decided to sell it, finally getting
it listed after 2 years, yikes!
16) Weather Tech Mats though out, including cargo bay, plus two new yet to be installed
rear shock supports.
17) Almost forgot, sagging headliner in the back, common Land Rover problem.
18) The windshield has a long crack about where the wipers are going nearly the width of the
windshield. It does not impede the view of the driver or passenger in anyway.