Not sure how to describe this car. I built this for my fiance. I spent two years and over $15,000 in parts alone to update and restore this car. It drives perfect and everything works. She and I are unfortunately splitting up and she needs the money to move on.
This car is very customized and yet still true to it's MGB heritage. It gets so much attention and ends up on KC car spotters on Facebook all the time! Upgraded just about everything to make it easier and more reliable for her. She loves it and we hate to sell it.
Car was stripped to bare metal inside, out and underneath. New floors, new inner and outer rockers and new old stock front fenders and new hood. Very literally just about every nut, bolt washer and component is new. If not new, than fully rebuilt. If it was a problem on an MG, I updated it and it's much better and more functional than when it was new. It's essentially a new car, with most of the modern stuff you expect.
Features. From front to back:.
-New front bumper and stainless bolts powder coated brackets
- custom lower front valance with VW turn signals in valance. (Moved from under headlight)
-new 1969 style grille and emblem. -
- New halo headlights and trim rings
-new, old stock fenders with Volkswagen rabbit fender flares grafted on with side markers, front turn signals and side trim removed.
-1967 Pontiac side scoops
- new oil cooler and hoses
- New racing style aluminum radiator
- new Audi horns (great European sound!!!)
- engine was rebuilt prior to my purchase. Was since resealed and cleaned
-mini GM style alternator 100amp
- electronic distributor and high energy wires and coil/mount.
-new exhaust heat shield
-rebuilt carbs and custom K,&N intake/filters
-finned aluminum valve cover.
- new PAINLESS GM style wiring harness YES! THIS HAS A MODERN ATC FUSED SYSTEM THAT WORKS!!!
-fully polished stainless steel exhaust header to tailpipe
-Engine bay simplified and "cleaned up" wiring ran neatly and anything excess removed.
-gm washer bottle, new heater core and controls.
-new brake and clutch master cylinder and lines
-all new stainless brake lines, fittings and hoses, shoes and hardware.
-rebuilt steering rack
-all new bushings, links, tie rod ends, ball joints and hardware/bolts.
-fully customized interior.
- custom dash with cherry wood inserts
-dolphin electronic gauges
-gm style tilt steering column with gm switch.
- wipers work from column mounted switch
- touch screen blue tooth radio with hidden antenna.
-custom heater switches ( Oddly enough from a international harvester dump truck) With 56 ford knobs and bezels.
-All new carpet, kick panels door panels, trim pieces.
-new interior door handles and hardware, (no locks) New handle bezels
-Rebuiltt wiper transmission and all newbezelss, towers, nuts, arms and blades.
- new clutch, pressure plate and bushings for shifter.
-new shift knob
-fiero seats with full custom "Mr Mike's" interior kit. With custom "MG" logo on seats. Top quality materials($2500.00 cost)
- new 3pt retractable seat belts. Roadster style
All brand new rubber and seals.
- car currently has no top. Roadster style, though I do have all hardware. And top frame
-new console lid and hardware
-Speakers mounted in old battery location
-motorcycle style 5"front speakers
- new GT style mirrors. All new top deck hardware.
- All led interior lightning that's quite Brite
- fully carpeted trunk and remote mounted battery
- rear 1/4 panels are widened and smoothed with no pinch molding, side markers removed and back up lights deleted.
- Audi A8 front fender flares grafted to factory 1/4 panels.
Brand new rear bumper.
- relocated license plate and led lights
-brand new fuel tank, fuel tank pick up tube and sender and all new fuel lines.
-new fuel pump/filter and hoses
- matching tool bag and full set of tools
- Toyo tires are brand new on new wheels
15x8 rims (YES 15*8 RIMS FIT UNDER THESE FLARED FENDERS AND LOOK GREAT!!!)
- TIRES HAVE ABOUT 1000 MILES.
There are thousands of hours invested and lots of really cool modifications
Dupont base coat in custom blue/silver with top quality clear
PLEASE CALL OR ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE BIDDING
CAR IS AS IS WHERE IS!!!! I KNOW OF NO ISSUES WITH THE CAR AT ALL. BEING SOLD DUE TO NECESSITY --- you are buying it as it is now. Very reliable. Start it and drive it home. To the show, or to the race track.