This 2010 Mini Cooper S is for sale for $8,000 in Troy, Michigan. It has 82,100 miles with a Clear title and is Chili Red with a Carbon/Black interior.
Selling an extremely well maintained Chili Red MINI Cooper S R56. Currently my daily driver but makes a great weekend autocrosser too. I have owned and maintained this car for the past year however I am moving states and must sell. The 2nd generation R56 not only looks great but handles like a dream. The 1.6L turbo engines provides plenty of power while the sport suspension keeps you on the road.
- Carbon Black leatherette interior
- Cold weather package, power-folding mirrors, heated mirrors and washer jets, and heated front seats
- Front and rear fog lights
- 1.6 liter turbo charged N14 engine
- 6 speed manual transmission
- Jensen VX7020 touch screen radio/navigation unit
- XM ready
- Bluetooth enabled
- ProClips adjustable iPhone dock
- Magnaflow exhaust
- Two sets of wheels, winter and summer tires both on 17" aluminum MINI wheels. The five spoke wheel are currently the stock aluminum finish but are prepped to be painted. The eight spoke rims currently have snow tires on with only one season of use.
- Gold 15" wheels with Dunlop Derezza tires can be included for additional $800
(Great option for racing and autocross. Lightweight rim and sticky tire offer amazing grip)
- BSH oil catch can to intake manifold
- Bentley service manual ($100 value)
- Cam locking tool
- Additional fluids, tools, and hoses
This car has experienced typical R56 issues but they have been identified and resolved. Oil is checked and topped off every 250 miles.
- New timing chain, chain tensioner, chain guides, and turbo oil line replaced at 67,000 miles
- New NGK spark plugs at 74,000 miles
- Transmission flush, coolant flush, brake flush, new A/C condenser and charge, new rear end links, and alignment at 79,000 miles
- New battery at 81,200 miles
- New high pressure fuel pump at 81,000 miles
This is a truly fun car to drive.