1979 Macho Trans Am #66 out of 96 built for 1979
+ Full DKM documentation of build and original purchaser documents
+ DKM macho brochure and option price sheet
+ PHS documentation
+ PHS factory window sticker
+ Two factory build sheets, 1 is a partial from under seat
+ Non factory A/C Macho ( very rare) this is and always was an Arizona car so was probably ordered this way for weight savings, performance
+ Factory radio delete and manual roll up windows - probably for weight savings
+ It looks like to me that the original owner ordered it like this for extra performance, like the 60's Yenko, Baldwin Motion & COPO cars
+ Ordered white with charcoal graphics and black accents with silver pin stripe ( only one with that combo in 1978 out of 200+ cars
and this is the only 1979 with that combo that I could find.
+ 3:23 posi factory rear end
+ Factory ordered with the WS6 package which includes the 4 wheel disk brakes.
+ Arizona car it's whole life, it was even under coated
+ Automatic car so it has a factory numbers matching 403
+ New upper and lower ball joints, tie rods, center link and rebuilt steering gear
+ NOS vintage Koni adjustable front shocks installed
+ Car is registered and licensed so it is being driven on occasion
- The paint has many chips and scratches and will need to be redone, front and rear bumper covers are the worst part and will need to be replaced or media blasted.
- The rear window louver has cracked apart on one of the slats
- There is a dent below the belt line on right rear quarter panel, not to deep and somewhat accessible in the trunk
- There is a hole in the top of right front fender from radio antenna?
- The hood is kinked by the hinge on left side also the bird decal is original and you can see where they masked it when they repainted
+ The headlights all work low and high beam as well as all the turn signals and marker lights
+ Tires are new but do have some small dots in the white letters from manufacturing
+ Trunk is solid and rust free and the seal is still good, the trunk lid does Not stay up on it's own ( broken torque rod? )
+ Car was ordered with and has the black window reveal mouldings
+ Included will be an original Macho letter and number paint decal set
+ Has newer dual exhaust and cats and the original Macho hooker headers
+ Brake disc pads and rotors look almost new
+ There is a pioneer amp in the trunk and a pioneer head unit installed that does work
+ Transmission shifts well , fluid and filter changed with amsoil
+ Engine runs good but carburetor could use a rebuild, if car sits a few days it needs to be primed
+ Radiator holds good pressure and car runs cool
- The interior will need new carpet, seat covers, headliner, steering wheel, horn button and the hard plastic pieces, dash has cracks
+ Tilt wheel works good
+ Blower motor works on all speeds
+ Gas gauge works
Check out all the photos and if you need more let me know. Car is Sold As Is. No Warranty.
Also if you need to speak to me send me a message and I'll give you my phone #
To purchase the car you will need $500.00 paypal deposit and the balance paid cash in person Thanks