You are bidding on a decent 1985 Pontiac Trans Am, a T-Top, 5-speed 5.0 HO 4-barrel car that runs and drives pretty well. It has been sitting for the better part of 3 years or so, but will start up and run and drive. It has the factory BBS-style wheels, power windows, locks, cruise, and A/C (not hooked up but comes with the pieces. Most likely needs a compressor). I bought it to play with it a bit, but I have too many projects, and too little space or time. I will list the good and the bad of the car, but PLEASE remember it is almost 33 years old. But you wouldn't have to spend a ton of money to have a pretty neat mid-80s "musclecar".
1) The body is pretty straight, no obvious dents or rust. The car came from Indiana and I have never looked underneath it, but I believe it has surface rust.
2) The engine sounds strong, and doesn't smoke. (It may the first time its cranked because it's been sitting).
3) The T-tops are in pretty good condition, as is most of the interior (passenger side seat needs re-covering). The dashboard is in pretty good condition (see the pics).
4) The transmission shifts well, with no obvious synchro issues.
5) The car is pretty complete; I have the factory intake that goes with the car.
6) I believe it has the WS-6 option/suspension
The not-so-good/needs work:
1) Driver's side seat rocks back and forth (missing bolt or broken bolt).
2) The steering column is loose (a lot of these cars are like that).
3) The power windows are slow.
4) The rear hatch struts struggle to keep the hatch up.
5) The AC is inop (I have the old compressor, probably needs upgrading)
6) The interior is in fair shape, but it IS old.
7) I am pretty certain the T-Tops have the usual leaks, but its not too bad
All in all, its not a bad car, and would make someone a fun project that you can drive. If you have any questions or need more pictures, please contact Dane at 770.349.9787. I can walk around the car and describe it to you also, and I can also assist with shipping if need be. I have the car listed locally, so I reserve the right to end the sale early. I can store the car IF PAID IN FULL. Also, please be prepared to consummate the transaction if you are the winning bidder. If I can think of anything else about the car, I'll be sure to edit the listing. I AM RELISTING THE CAR DUE TO A NON-PAYING BIDDER.