Certified. CARFAX One-Owner. Clean Carfax - 1 Owner, Purchased new at Porsche South Bay, Serviced at Porsche South Bay, AWD, 911 Model Designation, ABS brakes, Automatically Dimming Interior & Exterior Mirrors, Bi-Xenon Headlights w/Porsche Dynamic Light System, Bose Audio Package, DVD-Audio, Electrical 14-Ways Sports Seats w/Memory Package, Electronic Stability Control, Front dual zone A/C, Heated door mirrors, Heated Seats, Illuminated entry, Instrument Dials in Black, Light Design Package, Low tire pressure warning, Navigation System, Online Service, ParkAssist Front & Rear w/Reversing Camera, Porsche Entry & Drive, Power Steering Plus, Premium Plus Package A, Remote keyless entry, SDARS & HD Radio Receiver, Seat Ventilation, SportDesign Exterior Mirrors, Sports Exhaust System, Traction control, Wheels: 20" 911 Turbo Forged Alloy. 2015 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S White AWD 7-Speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK) 3.8L 6-Cylinder DOHC Clean CARFAX.
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 5487 miles below market average!
Porsche Approved Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* 111 Point Inspection
* Limited Warranty: 72 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date or 24 months/50,000 miles (whichever comes first), not to exceed 100,000 miles, from certified purchase date (if new car warranty has expired)
* Transferable Warranty (between private parties)
* Includes Trip Interruption Reimbursement
* Roadside Assistance
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* JD Power Initial Quality Study (IQS) * 2015 Brand Image Awards
Call, email or come in to find out more about this and other pre-owned Porsches at Porsche South Bay, a 2016 Premier Porsche Dealer!
* Masterful handling; soulful engines; indefatigable brakes; daily-driver seat comfort and ride quality; endless customization possibilities; respectable fuel economy. Source: Edmunds
* For over 50 years, no car has remained so instantly recognizable. The new 911 exemplifies this apparent contradiction. The tapering roofline has been lowered, exposing fewer surfaces to the air. The front track has been widened for improved cornering stability. Circling around to the side of the 911, one can see that the exterior mirrors are now mounted directly on the doors resulting in improved aerodynamics as well as a longer wheelbase, and shorter overhangs at both front and rear. The new engines follow the time honored 911 design: six horizontally opposed cylinders providing a lower center of gravity. Output has been increased to 350hp in the 911 Carrera , 400hp in the 911 Carrera S, 475hp in the 911 GT3, 520hp in the 911 Turbo, and 560hp in the 911 Turbo S. This power is transmitted by the introduction of a 7-speed manual gearbox or, optionally, the Porsche Doppelkupplung transmission, which offers gear changes with virtually no interruption in the flow of power. The refined steering wheel features a high-grip smooth-leather rim. Fitted as standard, the 911 has refined sport seats that combine comfort with racing-style support and now feature 4-way power adjustment. The traditional choice of interior options includes innovative additions. A new lighting design package allows you to customize the level of illumination in the footwells, ignition lock, storage compartments, rear compartment, and overhead console. Technical features include a high-resolution, 4.6-inch full VGA TFT color display for viewing onboard computer, audio system, or navigation information. A nine-speaker, 235-watt audio system is standard but can be upgraded to a Bose Surround Sound System or Burmester High-End Surround Sound System. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
About Porsche South Bay:
Porsche South Bay has been serving the South Bay since 1999, and now, we are one of only four Porsche Certified Classic Partners in the U.S.! Our sales and service staff live and breathe the Porsche (several of us even race Porsche's on our days off!).
Our certified Porsche Brand Ambassadors love what they do and are happy to provide you with any questions you have during your Porsche buying experience.
Our service department features the most highly trained technicians in the industry and our ongoing commitment to customer care set us apart from the competition. We have one of the largest Porsche loaner fleet in Los Angeles, with over 20 Porsches in stock.
As part of the LAcarGUY family of dealerships, we are heavily involved in the community, charity and fun local events, including Heal the Bay, Grades of Green, Boys and Girls Club, Manhattan Beach Pumpkin Races and the Hermosa Beach concert series to name just a few.
We are excited to show off our new location! We are located in Hawthorne, right off the 405 freeway at Rosecrans. Our brand new facility features a 17 car showroom, 34 service bays, free hybrid charging stations and will be a mere 20 minutes away from the new Porsche Experience Center.
As the LA South Bay's leader, whether for a New Porsche, Used Porsche, Porsche service or a simple question you can count on us every time you call, email or visit. Welcome, and we hope you enjoy your visit - virtual or otherwise!