2016 Porsche Cayman GT4
No Turbos. No All-Wheel Drive. No PDK. Just a pure, lightweight, free-revving sports-car driving experience like no other, which is probably why this car was nearly impossible to buy new without paying $20,000 over MSRP.
This is it folks. The 3.8L normally-aspirated Flat-6 from the Carrera S shoe-horned in the mid-engine Cayman. The resulting GT4 is one of the finest driver’s cars that you will ever experience, at ANY price point. Period. Maybe it’s just that we’re spoiled being the West Coast dealer for the Ariel Atom, the poster child for a purist driving experience, but driver’s cars are getting fewer and farther between.
This GT4 has been meticulously maintained and cared for since new. It is CARFAX Certified and belongs to a local client who is buying a new 4.0L manual-equipped GT3.
Weighing in at less than 3,000 lbs, the 385 hp Flat-6 rockets this car down the road as you would expect, but he responsiveness and balance the car provides is ideal. The “Hand of God” Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes (PCCB) provide the finest stopping experience that money can buy. The real story cannot be described by stats and numbers, it’s the overall driving feel that is so addictive. Cornering, braking, and accelerating through a bend, that’s where the real entertainment is. The 6-speed manual short-shifter rips off lightning fast shifts, the Sport Chrono Package with rev-matching, 20” wheels, and, most importantly, the incredible sounding Sports Exhaust System. The body looks perfect dressed in clean White, and the full factory warranty remains for 4-years/50,000 miles, whichever comes first. This is your chance to acquire an extremely clean, all original, and highly optioned GT4 with only 3K miles.
Highlights and Options:
- Leather Interior Black with Stiching in Racing Yellow ($1,090)
- Extended Fuel Tank
- Seat Heating (530)
- Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes (7,400)
- Fire Extinguisher (140)
- 2-Zone Automatic Climate Control (760)
- Bi-Xenon Headlights in Black incl. Porsche Dynamic Light Sys (690)
- Light Design Package (340)
- Sport Chrono Package incl. Porsche Track Precision App. (1,850)
- Sirius XM Satellite Radio Receiver and HD Radio Receiver (1,040)
- Deviated Stitching i.c.w. Leather Interior (1,490)
- Wing Supports in Black
- Door Panel In Leather/Alcantara (690)
- Carbon Fiber Interior Package i.c.w. Leather Interior (1,180)
- Adaptive Sport Seats Plus – 18-way (2,635)
- Auto Dimming Mirrors with Itegrated Rain Sensor (690)
- Porsche Communication Management (PCM) incl. Navigation (2,965)
- Wheels Painted in Satin Black (685)
- Center Console Trim in Carbon Fiber (630)
- Seat Belts in Racing Yellow (350)
- Storage Compartment Lid in Alcantara with Porsche Crest (330)
- Door Sill Guards in Carbon Fiber, Illuminated (1,200)
- Fuel Cap with Aluminum Look Finish (160)
- CARFAX Certified & AutoCheck Assured
Total MSRP - $112,440
Feel free to call if you would like to discuss this car in more detail. I am willing to assist with vehicle shipping and have access to many reliable transport companies.
Due to the high volume of email we receive, please call for fastest response to your questions. Thanks for looking!